Sunday Worship Arrangements
Welcome to our Sunday services. Please read the following arrangements for your own safety and that of others. Anyone showing symptoms of coronavirus should not attend church, and those who have been shielding or are clinically vulnerable should take particular care to minimise contact with others.
- When entering the church by the main (side) door please sanitise your hands. The West (back) door is the emergency exit and disabled access.
- Children are welcome to attend, supervised by parents or guardians.
- Wearing a face covering is no longer required.
- Communion (an intincted wafer) will be received standing from a central point. Those receiving a blessing instead should carry something as a sign to the vicar. Please speak to a Warden before the service to request a gluten free wafer or to have communion brought to your seat.
- At the end of the service please remain in your seat until after the organ voluntary.
- As you leave the church an offertory plate for cash or planned giving envelopes will be at the back. Please gift aid any donations if possible. There is also a card reader at the back of church.
- Please put orders of service in the containers provided as you leave, and return hymn books to the adjacent pile.
- After the service is the opportunity to greet others outside. It is not possible to serve refreshments at present.
- The toilet will be open in the Elizabethan Room.
We look forward to having you join us for worship. Please take time to explore the website and, more especially, to visit us in person. We know it can be very difficult to pluck up the courage to walk into a new church for the first time, especially if you haven’t been to church for a while. We want you to feel welcome and comfortable amongst us. Come to the Great Yew Brew and meet us informally first if you prefer.
Our sidesmen and/or any of our parishioners will be happy to give you as much, or as little, assistance as you desire. Your children are always welcome in our services.
If you have any queries or wish to arrange a baptism or wedding (funerals are normally arranged through the funeral director) please contact, in the first instance, the Team Administrator, Rebecca Caskie. at the Parish Office at St. Martin’s Church (corner of London Road and Victoria Avenue, Worcester.) The church can comfortably seat 100 (max 120) people.
The Parish Magazine is published 10 times a year (annual subscription £5) and distributed into the local community. If you would like to receive the Magazine please use the Contact e-mail facility within this website.
|Sunday 26 June||Trinity 2||11.00am||Family Communion|
|Sunday 3 July||Trinity 3||11.00am
|Sunday 10 July||Trinity 4||11.00am||Family Service|
|Sunday 17 July||Trinity 5||11.00am
|Sunday 24 July||Trinity 6||11.00am||Family Communion|
|Sunday 31 July||Trinity 7||11.00am||Morning Prayer|
|Sunday 7 August||Trinity 8||11.00am
|Sunday 14 August||Trinity 9||11.00am||Family Service|
|Sunday 21 August||Trinity 10||11.00am||Parish Communion|
|Sunday 28 August||Trinity 11||11.00am||Family Communion|
|Sunday 4 September||Trinity 12||11.00am